Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Our trip to Hawaii last week...what an awesome dreamland! We covered all, and I mean ALL, of the Big Island this time.

From our quaint bed and breakfast in the rainforest...



to huge lava craters...

to pristine and serene clear blue waterfalls...


and INCREDIBLE shorelines...

with INCREDIBLE friends lying around...


we finally made it off our sunset sail (no more pictures can fit on this blog!!) to the Hilton Waikaloa Resort

(http://www.hiltonwaikoloavillage.com/index_flash.asp)

for a phenomenal 3-day conference with amazing and uplifting speakers.

We hold these incredible conferences every 90 days in my business...and always in some new exotic resort. But guess what: two years ago, before I do what I do now, I was in an amazing amount of debt from an unfortunate custody suit and hadn't had a vacation in years. Thank God we get opportunities to turn life around! Yeah baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home