Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life from 13,000 Feet!

I don't know how much YOU like to travel and play, but I LOVE IT! Because of this business, I can get away whenever I want and see the places and do the things I want to. Best part is, with my laptop and cell phone, I'm in "business" wherever I am.

I took my 12-year-old son to Phoenix at the end of August, and he got to fulfill a dream he's had for a year: indoor skydiving! He saw me do an actual skydive from 13,000 feet last year at one of our annual company events (seen here last year in pictures taken by him...closer to terra firma):


and he decided that he wanted to experience that feeling too. Being too young to skydive, this year we went to the windtunnel located at the drop zone and he got to feel the same free feeling as dad.

and of course I had to give the inside skydive a whirl too!


Man, feeling freedom is a great thing! When's the last time you took a jump at freedom?

Jump on in, the air is fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home